K9 Advantix is a once-a-month topical tick, mosquito and flea treatment for dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older. It contains imidacloprid and permethrin. It also remains effective after swimming or bathing. This is the ultimate protection for your dog!
NOT for cats!
- Repels and kills ticks
- Repels and kills fleas
- Repels and kills mosquitoes
- Repels/prevents blood-feeding by biting fleas
- Effectively treats chewing lice
|Active Ingredients||% by wight|
How does it work?
K9 Advantix® II combines three effective ingredients to repel and kill ticks, fleas and mosquitoes, repel biting fleas, and kill lice. Imidacloprid and permethrin attack the above parasites' nerve cells at different sites, causing them to become paralyzed and die. Pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator, affects the early flea stages to prevent development of the flea to the next stage. When combined, these three compounds repel and kill ticks, fleas and mosquitoes and prevent the development of all flea life stages.
- Do not use on cats.
- For external use on dogs only.
- Do not use on animals other than dogs.
- Do not use on puppies under seven (7) weeks of age.
- If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this product.