Advantage Multi® for Dogs, one convenient topical application:
- Kills adult fleas, treats flea infestations
- Treats and controls common intestinal parasites: roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms.
- The first and only product approved for the treatment of circulating heartworm microfilaria and is also now labeled for treatment and control of sarcoptic mange.
- Imidacloprid acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death.
Advantage Multi® for Dogs for the treatment of circulating microfilaria, the first life stage of heartworm, making it the only FDA-approved product labeled for microfilaria treatment.
- Moxidectin in Advantage Multi® for Dogs acts on the nervous system of heartworms and intestinal worms (roundworms, hookworms and whipworms) to cause paralysis and subsequent death.