Anxitane S 30ct
- Anxitane® chewable tablets containe L-Theanine (Suntheanine), an amino acid indicated for use in cats and dogs to help keep them calm and relaxed.
- Clinically proven as a first-line treatment option to reduce clinical signs associated with fear and anxiety. Supported by extensive research and documentation.1
- Significantly reduces stress-related disruptive behaviors that can interfere with the human - animal bond.1
- Helps pets cope with changes in their environment.
- Flavored chewable tablets are palatable for dogs and cats and allow for easy administration and better compliance. Clinical trials in the field showed a 94% acceptance rate in dogs and cats.
- A natural nutraceutical and non habit-forming nutritional supplement, making it attractive alternative to pharmaceuticals.
- It is a safe choice, there are no known side effects and does not cause drowsiness. There are no known interactions with other therapeutics.
- Warning: Not intended for use in animals with severe phobias, separation anxiety or in animals with a known history of aggression.
- Anxitane Tablets S are intended for small dogs and cats (0 - 22 lb)
- Anxitane Tablets M&L are intended for medium and large dogs (22 lb or more).
- Anxitane Tablets are particularly useful for long-term use in anxious pets.
- Anxitane should be used for at least 60 days to ensure maximum results can be observed.