APOQUEL® (oclacitinib tablet) is a fast-acting and safe new treatment for the control of acute and chronic canine pruritus associated with allergic dermatitis.
Developed by Zoetis, APOQUEL provides fast-acting relief from itching and improves inflammation for the estimated 8.2 million dogs that suffer from short- and long-term allergic skin conditions.
APOQUEL can be used in combination with many common therapies including vaccines, NSAIDs, antibiotics, and allergen immunotherapy.
- Uniquely targets cytokine signaling to control canine itch and inflammation regardless of the underlying cause
- Owners of itchy dogs treated with APOQUEL reported a significant decrease in their dogs’ itching 24 hours after giving APOQUEL
- APOQUEL is not a steroid, antihistamine, or a cyclosporine. APOQUEL is specifically designed to block the pathways involved in itch and inflammation with minimal impact on innate immune function
Apoquel® Works Fast – Starts to relieve the dog’s itch within 4 hours. Effectively controls itch within 24 hours.
- APOQUEL comes in tablet form. You will need to give your dog 2 doses per day for up to 14 days. After 14 days, you will need to give your dog only 1 dose of APOQUEL per day.
- You can give APOQUEL to your dog with or without food.
- It is the only treatment specifically designed to go straight to the source of the dog’s itch and minimally affect other parts of the body.
|Weight Range (lb)||Weight Range (Kg)||Number of Tablets to be Administered|
|Low||High||Low||High||3.6mg Tablets||5.4mg Tablets||16mg Tablets|