The Biovetrex formula demonstrates exceptionally rapid microbiocidal action. Most pathogenic organisms are killed within 2 minutes or less following application. There is no known microbial resistance to Biovetrex.
The Biovetrex formula is clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing.
Environmentally Friendly: Biovetrex does not leave any toxic residues or byproducts. Biovetrex chemically breaks down into salt and water and is completely safe for disposal in the public sewer system.
- Remove hair from affected site. Spray area with Biovetrex directly or saturate gauze and apply to affected area.
- Let air dry or maintain as a wet dressing.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Remove hair from wound site.
- Debride wound, if necessary.
- Spray Biovetrex onto entire wound bed, including the wound margin. Avoid pooling. Alternate: Saturate sterile gauze pad with Biovetrex. Apply to wound site.
- Cover wound site with a sterile gauze or other appropriate wound dressing.
- Repeat procedure once a day. Ensure that wound bed remains moist between dressing changes.