For in-clinic lavage of the oral cavity in dogs or cats before, during, and immediately after professional dental therapy.
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (0.12%) to lavage a dog or cat’s mouth before, during, and immediately after any in-clinic dental procedure.
- May be used with oral irrigation devices for subgingival lavage. Apply liberally to all oral surfaces.
- Designed to be used during dental procedures to limit the amount of aerosolized bacteria, thus improving safety for dental equipment operators.
- Mint flavor is pleasant for cats and dogs.
- For in-clinic use only.
- Available in 8 oz bottle.