EFFITIX™ Topical Solution for Dogs kills and repels ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes; kills lice and aids in the control of sarcoptic mites; and prevents and inhibits blood feeding by biting flies. These are parasites that may transmit vector-borne diseases.
EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs is the only dual acaricide (tick-killing ingredient) product with repellency. By combining the killing action of fipronil — which has been used on millions of treated pets — and the repellency of permethrin, EFFITIX Topical Solution for Dogs results in rapid and long-lasting protection against ticks.
- Starts to repel ticks within 10 minutes
- By 9 days after treatment — killed at least 98% of 4 species of ticks
- Rhipicephalus sanguineus - the "brown dog tick"
- Dermacentor variabilis - American dog/wood tick
- Amblyomma americanum - lone star tick
- Ixodes scapularis - the deer tick/blacklegged tick
- Within 6 hours — killed over 90% of fleas.
- Within 12 hours — eliminated 99.6% of fleas
- Provides an anti-feeding efficacy against mosquitoes of more than 77% for 4 weeks (28 days).
- Kills lice and aids in the control of mites.
- Repels and prevents blood feeding by biting flies.