Equell® provides effective control of the following parasites in horses: Large Strongyles (adults), Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds and fourth-stage larvae), Pinworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae), Ascarids (adults, third-stage and fourth-stage larvae), Hairworms (adults), Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults), Bots (oral and gastric stages), Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae), Intestinal Threadworms (adults), Summer Sores, Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae.
- Single syringe dewormers up to 1,320 pounds
- EZE-GRIP™ syringe for quick and accurate dosing; ergonomically designed for ease of use, for all hand sizes.
- Contains proven ivermectin anthelmintic and boticide
- Broad spectrum activity against a wide range of debilitating and performance robbing parasites
- Proven safe in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
- FDA approved.
Equell Paste has been formulated specifically for use in horses only.
This product should not be used in other animal species as severe
adverse reactions, including fatalities in dogs, may result.
Ivermectin and excreted ivermectin residues may adversely affect
aquatic organisms. Do not contaminate ground or surface water.
Dispose of the syringe in an approved landfill or by incineration.
Store at room temperature (25°C/77°F), with excursions permitted
between 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).