A single dose treats a broad range of equine parasites--including bots and tapeworms. Best results are achieved when used in both the spring and fall.
EQUIMAX™ can help reduce tapeworm-associated colic. Easy-to-use handle syringe/applicator offers more accurate dosing. Horses enjoy the apple flavor.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.