Directions: While parting the hair, thoroughly spray entire hair coat. Groom as usual. Humilac Spray also may be used after shampooing the dog or cat. Add 5 capfuls of Humilac Spray to one quart of warm water. Pour the solution over the animal, avoiding the eyes and ears. Use daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid (an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid), Urea, Propylene Glycol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzaldehyde.
- Manufactured by and Distributed in USA.
- Soothes and conditions dry skin with oil-free humectants (glycerin).
- Restores luster to the hair coat without leaving a greasy or oily film.
- Contains 3 moisturizers and may be used daily to control dry skin in cats and dogs.
- Contains lactic acid, which has been shown to help control hyperkeratosis.