K-BroVet was developed to provide a reliable source of potassium bromide that can be dispensed in the clinic, a convenience for both the client and the veterinarian. Potassium bromide has long been recognized as an excellent anti-convulsive for the alleviation of canine seizure disorders and is often considered the first option for dogs with idiopathic epilepsy. K-BroVet has also been formulated with B vitamins to support healthy neurological function.
Not for use in cats.
- Butterscotch vanilla flavored oral solution or liver flavored chew tab options
- Tablets contain Vitamin B12; oral solution contains B12 and B6
- Can be used in conjunction with Phenobarbital therapy
- Scored tablets make proper dosing easy
- Palatable, flexible dosing