- Provides full protection against ticks within 48 hours of placement. Stops new ticks from attaching.
- Demonstrated 92% efficacy in controlling a severe tick infestation after 24 hours—versus 63% efficacy achieved by a deltamethrin collar.
- Protection lasts for up to 90 days.
- Makes it less likely for dogs to get tick-borne diseases. By killing and detaching ticks, PREVENTIC® Tick Collar can reduce the risk for transmission of Lyme disease,3 babesiosis,4 and rickettsia.5
- Paralyzes tick mouth parts to prevent feeding.
- Trusted by veterinarians for 25 years.
- Water-resistant—Effectiveness is not diminished if the dog gets wet.
- Virtually odorless.
- Two collar sizes available—18” for dogs up to 60 lbs and 25” for dogs over 60 lbs.
WARNING: Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do Not Allow Children To Play With The Collar. Do Not Open Until Ready To Use