By measuring infrared heat waves emanated from an animal's eardrum region, the Vet-Temp provides an accurate reading of core body temperature in one second. For veterinary clinics still measuring temperatures rectally, switching to the Vet-Temp can result in significant time and cost savings. Purchase a Vet-Temp thermometer today and discover for yourself why it is used in approximately 5,000 veterinary clinics worldwide.
Features & Benefits:
- Clinically Proven Accurate
- One Second Temperature Measurement
- Substantial Time & Cost Savings
- Less Stress for Clinician and Patient
- No More Messy Rectal Thermometers
- Preferred by Pet Owner